July 2 – August 8th
Tuesday & Thursday — 10 AM – 2 PM
Swimming at Wanderoo Lodge
Wednesday — 10 AM – 2 PM
Fun Activities at the Community Center
General Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be Rising Middle School through incoming High School Seniors to qualify for the program.
- If the participants first days of attendance is a Tuesday or a Thursday, a parent/guardian must register him/her at the front desk of Wanderoo Lodge. If the first day of attendance is a Wednesday, the registration will be in the lobby of the Community Center. All participants must check in and check out regardless of location.
- Payment for the day’s activity will be made during sign in. All payments are to be made in cash. A prepayment option will be made available during registration. Also, needs-based scholarship vouchers are available.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, swimmers are always to be dropped off and sign in at the front desk of Wanderoo Lodge, not at the community center.
- Once a participant has signed out at either location, there is no reentry. Except for bathroom breaks, swimmers are not allowed outside the pool area.
- Swimmers must come with bathing attire on since there are no dressing rooms. Each swimmer must provide his/her own towel.
- All participants will follow the specific instructions of the lifeguard/teacher/or supervisor on duty. Anyone who fails to follow directives will be asked to leave and his/her parents notified. Anyone asked to leave will not be allowed to return during this program season.
- On Wednesdays, lunch will be provided. On Tuesdays and Thursday, snacks will be provided.
- Tuesday and Thursday Swimming Cost: $3.00 per day for each community center member; $5.00 per day for non-members.
- Wednesday Activity Day with Lunch Cost: FREE to community center members; $3.00 per day for non-members.